Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
106 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 103

Ozstatman, William Grosz, r1lark, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

French Packard Dealership Information
Home away from home
Home away from home

39Rollson
See User information
Hi, I'm looking for information and pictures of The Barbezat Packard Dealership in Paris France from the fifties. Barbezat was the sole importer of Packards in France and I have a 1954 Cavalier that came from that dealership. The showroom was on The Champs-Elysees. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
George

Posted on: 2017/9/11 20:22
1954 Cavalier (export model)sold

1941 Clipper

1939 120 Rollson all weather cabriolet

George
 Top  Print 

Re: French Packard Dealership Information
Home away from home
Home away from home

DavidM
See User information
I have a 1930 Packard 740 sold new by Barbezat.
In 2011 My wife and I attended the Euro Packard meet VIII held in Normandy France. The tour included a visit to the Chateau originally, and still owned by the Barbezat family. A room in the Chateau had been set up with lots of memorabilia from the Barbezat dealership. One item of particular interest was a large book with records of Packards sold including details of the new owner. Unfortunately for us it was "Book 2" starting in the 1930's and it may have contained details of you car and its first owner.
I will PM you with details of the tour organizer who should be able to put you in touch with the Barbezat family member who organised the display.
Attached is a Barbezat add from 1930.

Attach file:

pdf Size: 303.15 KB; Hits: 74

Posted on: 2017/9/12 4:13
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved