Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
149 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

'38 V12 Waterpump
Home away from home
Home away from home

blue40devil
See User information
I am turning my attention to my water pump.

Before I press the shaft out of the bearings, are there any set/retaining screws, rings, clips, etc holding the bearings or shaft in place once the pulley nut and pulley are remove and the packing nut unscrewed?

Also, mine is painted black, is that correct?

Posted on: 2019/10/31 10:24
 Top  Print 

Re: '38 V12 Waterpump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Karl
See User information
...sorry , I have not enough knowledge about the 38 Waterpump, but... the question about the color is also importand for my 1924 Waterpump. Im right in the middle to restore this piece and will post some pictures next days. On the original factory picture (black and white) you can see that the Waterpunp is light grey ... nearly the same color as the engine but not black like the Generator. So .. who knows the answers for the Waterpump-Colors ??

Attach file:

jpg  (130.03 KB)
147323_5dbb2584792d8.jpg 1240X1754 px

Posted on: 2019/10/31 13:18
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved