Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
34 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 33

Ross, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Parts ID
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Neil Zuchowski
See User information
Got my 115C Convertible Coupe in boxes. Coming along nicely, but not sure where these go. I believe the are the trim pieces for the seat but not sure. If I am correct, do they mount to the seat frame and move when the seat is adjusted or are they mounted so they are stationary. Thanks in advance Neil.

Attach file:

jpg  (291.58 KB)
177090_5e27875071af8.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2020/1/21 18:21
 Top  Print   

Re: Parts ID
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
From memory, stationary....secured behind door post.

Posted on: 2020/1/21 20:18
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Gary Kulp
See User information
These cover the opening behind the seat,so you never see in behind the seat back,if you move the seat back and forth.
They were upholstered in imitation leather the same color as the seat color. They had a leather or imitation leather also at the seat top between it and the back shelf to prevent things from rolling down behind the seat, no matter what the seat adjustment was(all way front or back). The front seat was exactly the same as the 4 door sedan seat,except for the robe rail at the back that you can't see because side covers you asked about.

Posted on: 2020/1/23 15:33
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Neil Zuchowski
See User information
Thanks for the information. I will trudge on.

Attach file:

jpg  (241.95 KB)
177090_5e2a2782eb9bb.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2020/1/23 18:09
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved