Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
80 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

RAC Maxi-tune
Home away from home
Home away from home

MJG
See User information
Update..nevermind answering, got it - black to ground, red to coil. Thanks anyway..

Years ago I was given a vintage (probably late 70's) Maxi-tune by a family friend. I used it years ago but can't find the instructions for it (if I ever had them). I've seen two versions online one unit with yellow, red and black alligator leads along with a metal plate with red and black wires connected to it. My unit lacks the yellow lead and I've seen these online also without. I'm guessing mine is an earlier version?? I have been unable to locate instructions online. Anyone have one of these? I must confess I'm not using it on the Packard - yet. I think my idle is set too high on my 5.7 Mercruiser I/O after I rebuilt the carburetor.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Posted on: 2020/5/12 13:59
1948 Custom Eight Victoria Convertible
Others:
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Deluxe Convertible Coupe
1956 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved