Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 152

BigKev, bkazmer, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

What are these Project Blogs?
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Packard Owners can use this forum to create a Single thread for themselves to track the progress of their Packard Restoration or Project. This makes it easy for people to keep track of how your project is coming along without having to look through 700 different threads.

To keep this orderly lets try to follow some simple guidelines for this forum:

1) Name your thread something meaningful (IE BigKev's 1954 Clipper, Rick's 1929 645, etc)

2) Please keep everything about the progress of your project contained to that same thread (as that is purpose of this forum).

3) Ask the general questions is the other Forums (Pre War, Post War, V8 etc).

4) Other people are allowed to ask questions and comment about your Project. So please play the good host.

5) And most important... ENJOY!

As always comments, questions, and suggestions about this forum are always welcome.

Posted on: 2007/1/18 15:52
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: What are these Project Blogs?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Lowell Fast
See User information
Some of the blogs are quite long and contain 100s of excellent photos. How do I search for a specific subject or photo when the blog covers many pages.
I like to copy photos to my laptop for access when I am at my shop where I have no internet connection.
Really appreciate your CD project. Storing all that info on a laptop takes up a lot of space.

Thanks again,
Lowell

Posted on: 2011/8/4 10:03
1939 - 120 ,4 dr / overdrive
 Top  Print 

Re: What are these Project Blogs?
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Unfortunately there is no specific good way to bring up all the pictures on a specific subject as the search engine here on the website is only searching the text of the posts in the forum, and has no sense of the picture content.

You can use the search bar to return a list of posts that match particular words or phrases.

Posted on: 2011/8/4 10:24
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

false-false
Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved