Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
66 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Photo Archive)

Members: 2
Guests: 64

Peter Packard, Greg626, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Main : Dealer Photos »»  Total:12777

Sort by:  Title () Date () Rating () Popularity ()
Photos currently sorted by: Popularity (Most to Least Hits)

Photo No. 1-10 (out of 382 photos hit)
(1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 »



Packard Dealership in Ottawa Illinois

Packard Dealership in Ottawa IllinoisPopular
SubmitterJoel RayMore Photos from Joel Ray   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update04/25/2006 20:17
Hits4603  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
The dealership owner was Mr. Orin Benson.

1897 Earl C. Anthony Car

1897 Earl C. Anthony CarPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update01/31/2010 1:47
Hits4072  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
Pictures from the 2010 Packards International Membership Meet in Orange, CA. (Jan 30th 2010).

Albuquerque, New Mexico Dealer

Albuquerque, New Mexico DealerPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update08/14/2007 19:38
Hits3928  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
The Quickel Building (at the SW corner of 6th St. & Central Ave.) and its parking garage (at the NW corner of 6th St. & Gold Ave.) were constructed in the 1920s as a Studebaker dealership (according to this article). In 1954 Studebaker was acquired by the Packard Motor Car Company, whose logo still graces the back of the parking structure.


The Quickel Building was a three-story office building and had some tenants even after Packard left the building. Today there is still some commercial space on the first floor (home to Grisham & Lawless, a caf

Ladies Week at the Packard factory branch showroom

Ladies Week at the Packard factory branch showroomPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update02/26/2007 22:41
Hits3640  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
Ladies Week at the Packard factory branch showroom at 574 E. Jefferson ave. in Detroit, 1936

Uptown NYC Dealership

Uptown NYC DealershipPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update08/14/2007 19:38
Hits3564  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
This is a current photo of the "uptown" Packard showroom in Manhattan, on Broadway at Sherman.

That to Dave Czirr for this and Photo credit goes to noted prewar Packard historian Mr. Jim Pearsall

East Jefferson, Detroit  Dealer

East Jefferson, Detroit DealerPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update08/14/2007 19:35
Hits3494  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
A 6-26 sedan being traded in on a new 1938. The Detroit Branch building, now torn down, was on East Jefferson

Baum Blvd Pittsburg Dealer

Baum Blvd Pittsburg DealerPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update08/14/2007 19:35
Hits3250  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image

1931 PACKARD 845 DELUXE EIGHT 4DR SEDAN-EARL STOYER PACKARD-B&W

1931 PACKARD 845 DELUXE EIGHT 4DR SEDAN-EARL STOYER PACKARD-B&WPopular
SubmitterJIM REEDMore Photos from JIM REED   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update02/26/2009 11:03
Hits3153  Comments1   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
Photo from the National Automotive History Collection. the Packard Motor Car Collection, Detroit Public Library.

1951 PACKARD FORT WAYNE DEALER

1951 PACKARD FORT WAYNE DEALERPopular
SubmitterJIM REEDMore Photos from JIM REED   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update02/14/2010 11:57
Hits3143  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
Beautiful photo shows a Packard 200 on the floor.

It is a car dealer postcard (Guscha).

Albuquerque, New Mexico Dealer

Albuquerque, New Mexico DealerPopular
SubmitterBigKevMore Photos from BigKev   CategoryDealer Photos   Last Update08/14/2007 19:37
Hits3006  Comments0   0.00 (0 votes)0.00 (0 votes)Rate this ImageRate this Image
The Quickel Building (at the SW corner of 6th St. & Central Ave.) and its parking garage (at the NW corner of 6th St. & Gold Ave.) were constructed in the 1920s as a Studebaker dealership (according to this article). In 1954 Studebaker was acquired by the Packard Motor Car Company, whose logo still graces the back of the parking structure.


The Quickel Building was a three-story office building and had some tenants even after Packard left the building. Today there is still some commercial space on the first floor (home to Grisham & Lawless, a caf

Photo No. 1-10 (out of 382 photos hit)
(1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 »



Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
1939 1705 (Super 8) by Franay
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2021, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved