1930 - ish Spark Plug Caps

Posted by West Peterson on 2017/7/18 13:49:55
I'm not sure what these are called (the part under the knurled screw top), but our car does not have them. Any idea of where to get them, and what they are called?

Attach file:

jpg  (175.04 KB)
404_596e584c404a9.jpg 1920X1440 px

This Post was from: https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=194091