Posted by BigKev On 2023/1/26 9:59:53
The body for my '37 was a partially stripped parts car at some point. So many of the body fasteners have been replaced with regular hardware store hex bolts and washers. But I would like to replace them with the correct style of hardware, especially where visible.

Does anyone have a reference or pictures of the type/style of fasteners used in the following locations?

-Fenders to body and radiator shell
-Inner Fenders
-License Plate Hardware

This Post was from: