Re: Fasteners

Posted by Packard Don On 2023/1/27 12:49:16
if you’re looking for bolts with an integral ‘washer’ they are known as flange bolts

Not quite. Flange bolts do indeed have a washer-like flange that is integral with the head but that’s not what was shown. This type had a separate but constrained washer so, though similar at a glance, is not a flange bolt.

This Post was from: