1934 1102 intake manifold

Posted by Roberto Isola On 2023/10/26 12:52:52
Hello everyone,
does any one know what the tube along the bottom of the intake manifold is called and what it's purpose is for?
Please view photos

Attach file:

jpg  16983426996893104443364505595034.jpg (549.55 KB)
906_653aa76782cdf.jpg 2048X1536 px

jpg  20231026_104237.jpg (358.61 KB)
906_653aaa97ce23f.jpg 1920X1440 px

This Post was from: https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=263411