Re: My Pack 200 1951 project.

Posted by HH56 on 2012/9/15 9:14:19
Rear airshocks might be the option if you just want to raise the rear and keep the present suspension. If that is what you have in mind, then perhaps comparing a current regular shock replacement number could determine if an airshock is available close in size to the original which might work. An air fill kit of some kind would also be needed to enable adjustment from inside the car.

For fully adjustable front and rear, you might check out some of the lowrider sites to see if you get some ideas. Here is a place describing both air and hydraulic approaches.

This Post was from: