Re: Mike

Posted by Tobs on 2022/5/7 15:52:41
Allright, made some progress today. I removed all 4 drums and inspected the brakes. The rear drums didn't even put up a fight! I was supprised they came off with a few wacks on my drum puller. I guess having a quality puller paid off. All the brake hardware at the wheel ends looks good, so I will just do the parts that I have. Treadlevac, lines fittings, hoses and cylinders.
I got one front corner apart to replace the upper control arm bushings, and also got the coil spring out without killing myself. -I still get nervous removing coil springs!
The muffler also fits fine, so I am happy about that. New shocks from Rock Auto are on the way.
Happy Mother's Day!

Attach file:

jpg  20220507_174139.jpg (1,362.52 KB)
657_6276dc516a05b.jpg 3264X2448 px

jpg  20220507_174257.jpg (1,296.59 KB)
657_6276dc7461d51.jpg 2976X1826 px

This Post was from: