We want to sell some of our Caribbeans:
1. 1953 Caribbean $8000 or best offer
- white with dark red interior
- engine was rebuilt
- all parts are with the car, some parts are double (trim, continental kit cover and more)
- some rust on the rear wheel house
2. 1956 Caribbean $6500 or best offer
- one colour black with black (V) and pink interior
- has a lot of rust issues (trunk floor gone, rockers and lower fender
- trunk lit and fuel tank missing, everything else is with the car
3. 1956 Caribbean $7000 or best offer
- white, danube blue and roman copper (MES) with matching interior
- som rust on the lower fenders and floors
- seats are missing
We don’t have enough space and won’t be able to restore all of them.
Shipping to the US can be arranged. Cars are located in northern Germany.
If you have any questions dm me. I will add more pictures later.
Best regards VivianAttach file
9CC08816-FB36-43C1-B334-F47F1D59706E.jpeg (3,408.45 KB) 6D60939E-0ECD-4CD2-9151-816D6957EDEF.jpeg (3,869.71 KB) 6BA8000D-B53E-441A-86FF-6C74C1F0849B.jpeg (5,611.04 KB) FD5D13F9-9BB2-4A80-B6C4-EF6B14A8004F.jpeg (5,213.69 KB)
This Post was from: https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=246428