Re: Various CL Pickings

Posted by Wat_Tyler On 2022/9/18 12:23:32

PackardDon wrote:
I check for the under-the-dash pull-out shut-off thingie. That is the technical term for it, right???

The proper term is large-pull-out-knob-thingie

I think that I just heard Fred's eyes roll around like marbles in a tin can.


This Post was from: