Re: Engine supports 1951-54

Posted by HH56 on 2021/9/16 18:46:58
Kanter has them on an exchange basis or you can buy a pair and add an extra amount as deposit which will be refunded when you send in your old mounts in complete and rebuildable condition. See group 5.1603

You can also send in your old ones (complete assys) to Steele Rubber for their revulcanizing service.

This Post was from: