Valve cover bolt washer

Posted by Kapn On 2022/9/9 8:48:58
Pulled the valve covers to replace the gaskets. There are two washers on the bolts, a copper and one that looks like maybe it was rubber. They're pretty deteriorated and one is cracked in half. Were these rubber or some kind of fiber washer?

What are people using when replacing them?

This Post was from: