Ignorant Shocking Question

Posted by Jay Faubion On 2009/7/30 13:40:22
I want to replace the rear shocks on my 22nd Series 2262 sedan. It looks like I have two tube shocks on the rear axle and one transverse shock.

Can I just measure these (travel length and physical size) and buy any shock that will fit? Or are there other things that need to be considered?

I see that Kanter, et al have shocks, but I thought I'd try and source out something a little cheaper.


This Post was from: https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=33855