Re: Ignorant Shocking Question

Posted by David Baird On 2009/7/30 20:44:11
Yes. The better parts stores can usually get just about any shock. However, I haven't found any of the transverse type yet. They are not of the refillable type either. So it would seem that the best (and maybe only) solution is to have yours rebuilt.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

This Post was from: