Re: Removing Ultramatic Governors - Special Tool?

Posted by HH56 on 2021/7/28 20:07:21
I believe the governor wrench you are asking about is a special long handled allen wrench to reach the governors which are way up inside the transmission. You could probably do the same thing with an extension and a 1/4" drive socket allen wrench.

This Post was from: