What is this engine part?

Posted by humanpotatohybrid on 2021/12/12 12:55:45
This is probably a very simple question, but what is this on my V8? I didn't see anything about it in the literature. It appears to contain oil and drain into the intake manifold.

My understanding is that the vented cap next to it is the oil filler cap, so I'm a bit lost as to the purpose of this.


Attach file:

png  unknown[3].png (434.84 KB)
225076_61b6375d1e0a2.png 765X271 px

This Post was from: https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=239463