Re: Trunk key hole cover on '56 Packard

Posted by Pete '56 On 2023/3/10 15:54:06
A '56 is totally different from a '55. There is no chrome "handle" but a "V" and gold ring. In the center of the ring is a crest with a key lock. You rotate the keyhole cover (looks like a knights armored helmet embossed in it) out of the way, unlock the trunk and rotate the crest in a counterclockwise direction to open the trunk. I will post a picture today a little later.

This Post was from: