Re: Want to buy 51 200 rocker braces

Posted by BH on 2021/11/10 18:07:00
Perhaps you are referring to the formed sheet metal reinforcements that help tie and support the inner rockers to the floor pan, which happen to be aligned with the frame outriggers for the body mounts.

These reinforcements, used on all 51-56, often rust out, but I've seen generic floor pan supports/channels in the aftermarket with a hat-shaped cross-section that I'm thinking might be modified to work.

Please provide a pic so we can be sure what you're talking about.

This Post was from: