Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
242 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 240

William Grosz, DrMorbius, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: I Love This Car!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information
Great lookin Ford! Glad you will keep it as is. Should be road worthy in no time. Your comments about your Packard remind me of when I first got mine. Used to drive it to work and people would be like What on earth is that? Lots of fun and lots of thumbs up. Your comments are giving me the inspiration to get mine going again. Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/2/18 19:28
[url=h
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardtaximan
See User information
Garrett, Thank you for sharing your Packard experience. It brought back memories of my first Packard. I drove it around with a outboard motor gas tank and really had a good grip with my right hand from squeezing that rubber bulb to pump fuel to the engine. It was OK in town but I couldn't squeeze fast enough to keep up with the demand on the highway. Good luck with your grandfathers 35. My first old car was a 35 Ford 2 door slant back. Thanks again for the memories. Packardtaximan

Posted on: 2013/2/23 11:42
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Thomas Wilcox
See User information
Garrett,

We are around from 7 am to 530ish pm. Fridays we are usually around a little later, having a couple of beers. It would be great to have you drop by.

Cheers,

Tom

Posted on: 2013/2/24 19:49
--
Thomas Wilcox
34 Roadster, [url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/r
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Tom,

That sounds good! I hope to see you in Austin and maybe learn a few things.

-Garrett

Posted on: 2013/2/24 20:19
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved