Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
126 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

2013 PAC National Meet Pontiac/Detroit
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
It's never to early to start talking about a National Meet. I just thought I'd mention that I will be giving a tech seminar on the 1956 Packard/Autolite Pushbutton shift system, complete with pictures and diagrams containing circles and arrows. Y'all come!

Posted on: 2013/1/22 9:32
 Top  Print 

Re: 2013 PAC National Meet Pontiac/Detroit
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I'm looking forward to being in Pontiac and will certainly make a point of attending your seminar, I have one of your rebuilt units in my 56 Carib. I don't attend every PAC National, usually just going to the ones that are geographically close or where the area has attractions of special interest; in this case I have long wanted to see the Proving Grounds, Dearborn Village, and the Gilmore Museum so this trip will allow that. I missed you at Hershey this year but will see you in Pontiac!

Posted on: 2013/1/22 9:39
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
I have made my hotel reservations. Missed last year, and enjoyed the last time in Detroit.

Posted on: 2013/1/22 12:08
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bob Gleason
See User information
Where would I look to find information on the PAC National Meet, all I seem to find is June 2013 (no dates), Pontiac, MI but no location.

I'm new here and with PAC so I may not be looking in the right place. Since this is only a couple hour drive, it would be great to visit if it fits my schedule.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 0:29
1937 Packard Six 115-C Touring Sedan
Built in Windsor, ON Canada
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
I will be posting the 2013 PAC National Meet hotel information with the group discount rates and a Schedule of Events on PackardInfo.com by this weekend. There were some sudden, last-minute scheduling conflicts with some of our tours that we have had to work around - thus, a slight delay.

You will find complete registration materials in the next issue of the Cormorant News Bulletin. Also, this same information will soon be posted on the www.packardclub.org and linked to www.motorcitypackards.com

As a reminder, you are NOT required to be a member of PAC to register for the meet to enjoy the fun. You only have to be a member of PAC if you want your Packard judged or vote during the membership meeting.

Thanks, --Roger--
2013 National Meet Chairman

Posted on: 2013/1/25 7:54
-

1941 Model 160 Convertible Sedan
[url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bob Gleason
See User information
RogerD,

Thanks for your post, I hope it was a typo and you meant 2013 PAC meet and not 2012, because my time machine is stuck in neutral and has not been able to shift forward or back for quite awhile, it certainly wasn't build by Packard.

All kidding aside what I was initially looking for was the dates of the meet. I tend to commit to other activities at least a year in advance, but I do have a couple of open weekends in June and would love to attend at least for part of the event.

BTW as a new PAC member in early December, I'm looking forward to receiving my first newsletter.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 20:38
1937 Packard Six 115-C Touring Sedan
Built in Windsor, ON Canada
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dan
See User information
Am I missing something? I've found the flyer for the meet, and an agenda for the meet, but no start/finish times for any events.

Posted on: 2013/5/1 8:27
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved