Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
152 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 150

JD in KC, 58survivor, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

body parts
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

shawn39
See User information
I have a 39 packard coupe 120 looking to find rocker panels mine are totally gone if someone knows where i can find some reproduction or a diagram that shows the messurments so i can build new ones inner and outer thank you for your time

Posted on: 2013/2/2 9:13
 Top  Print   

Re: body parts
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
I tried looking at C2C - they have a number of Packard products. I just finished putting a set on my 51 200. Looks like all they have for 39 models are the floor and trunk pans. I have a 39 120 4 door and can make measurements and photos if you think that would help. Also, contact the Flackmaster in Dallas TX - he has an amazing collection of stuff and just might have just what you need sitting on a shelf.

Posted on: 2013/2/2 12:49
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

shawn39
See User information
Sorry took so long to reply do u have flackmasters email to get a hold of him i don't know if a 4 door would be the same i thought maybe there would be a shop drawing of the rocker panels inner and outer thanks for the help

Posted on: 2013/2/10 8:14
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Go to this thread and put the cursor over the "flack master" name and double click it after it turns red. That will open up an email to him. This works for anyone on the site.https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11185&forum=1&post_id=116540#forumpost116540

The profile of the two door rocker panel is the same as the four door, just a different length. I'll get this to you later this week as I'm on the road.

Posted on: 2013/2/10 8:39
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

shawn39
See User information
Thank you for the information

Posted on: 2013/2/10 9:10
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved