Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
105 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 104

Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1952 Patrician Information
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

DrewLA
See User information
I know it's a wild shot, but just in case, I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone have ANY information (previous owners, sales info, original location, accident history, service history, etc.) on a 1952 Patrician, 2552-5335? It's a Packard Blue car with blue/gray cloth interior.

If so, can you PM me? The last owner lived in Sierra Madre, CA. According to the story the previous owner told me, he found the car in Hemmings in 2003. I have looked through every Hemmings issue from 2003 and haven't found a Patrician advertised...

The car appears to have been repainted at some point in the original color, the odometer currently indicates just over 41,000 miles.
In July 2003 the odometer indicated 36,600 miles.
In March 1959 the odometer indicated 34,300 miles according to the lubrication sticker on the door.

The car may have come from the Midwest, possibly Kansas City. At some point the trailing edge of the back door through to the rear quarter panel was scratched on the drivers side.

The story I've gotten is that the car was owned by a man in the Mission Hills district of Kansas City, KS, who passed away about a year after buying it. His widow drove it briefly and then parked it in the garage, where it sat for 35 years. A local collector bought it from her estate and had the car painted, owning it for several years before selling it to a man from Sierra Madre, CA who sold it to me...

Thanks!

Posted on: 2014/5/8 3:23
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved