Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
89 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 87

TxGoat, Todd W. White, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Happy Thanksgiving
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good Morning all...

'Miss Prudence' our 1949 - 2362 Deluxe would like to wish all her Packard Sisters and their caretakers a 'Happy Thanksgiving'.

Ernie

Posted on: 2014/11/26 13:34
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print   

Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Home away from home
Home away from home

d c
See User information
Thanks. A happy Thanksgiving to all in the P I community and a joyful holiday season to all and your family as well

Posted on: 2014/11/26 18:53
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Best Wishes to everyone for this Thanksgiving.

Posted on: 2014/11/26 18:57
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dave Brownell
See User information
There may still be a few, but it's probably a mighty few, of us who have cared for our Packards since they were new. So, somewhere, way back, there are others who bought and drove them with some degree of pride and care so that they've survived to give us the pleasure, today. Mindful of those who designed and crafted them into existence so that they could still be around fifty or more years later is another reason to be grateful. So let's be thankful for what went on before us with our cars.

Then there might be a few instances where unfortunate things might have unintentionally been done to them that might have otherwise doomed these cars to the scrappers, but fate and a patient heart somehow saved them. For this, I am also thankful.

Without these trials and frustrations, there would be less need for exchanges on this forum. Finally, I am thankful for the many on this forum who lend their experience, talent and shared joy with these cars. Figuring all of it out without this help would make a thankless endeavor. So, thank you, all of you, for your contributions.

Posted on: 2014/11/26 19:20
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RichieFuller
See User information
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Posted on: 2014/11/27 10:50
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved