Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
95 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Junior Packard Interior Selections
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ragtime Kid
See User information
My 41 110 Club Coupe is now reassembled with new paint, replated and polished trim and is off to the upholsterer this week.

I had been planning to redo the interior as closely to the original interior it still has, which is a gray wool broadcloth with alternating thick and thin blue-grey pinstripes.

After seeing the current issue of Hemmings Classic Car with the black V-12 Packard on the cover, I started thinking about the possibility of putting in a dark red/maroon cloth interior as it would look good with the new Packard Blue exterior color.

Is there a way to know what the original color and cloth pattern choices were in 1941 for the Junior Packards so I don't pick something that wouldn't make historical sense? In the same way that there are books of paint chips, is there anything similar showing interior cloth selections?

Posted on: 2015/5/11 11:32
 Top  Print   

Re: Junior Packard Interior Selections
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
The 1941 Dealer Information booklet from this site shows the various upholstery options for all models.

1941 Dealer Information

Posted on: 2015/5/11 12:24
 Top  Print   

Re: Junior Packard Interior Selections
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ragtime Kid
See User information
Great...thank you! I was not aware of this document.

Well, that makes it easy...seems there was only 1 choice available for my car (110 Special) given the body color!

Posted on: 2015/5/12 13:23
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved