Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
140 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 140

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Website
Home away from home
Home away from home

acolds
See User information
Was site down earlier in day or was it on my end . During day any time I tried to sign in no luck. I need site to keep me somewhat sane with the winter starting here with snow and the plague shut down. Not a complaint just a statement

Posted on: 2020/12/3 20:22
C:\Users\veron\Desktop\New folder\1956 Packard Caribbean\753.jpg
 Top  Print 

Re: Website
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
The site experienced a technical problem on the server starting around 12:15 AM this morning and continued to about 4:30 PM this afternoon. It had a brief glitch a moment ago but otherwise seems to be running smoothly! Thank you BigKev for jumping on the problem and getting it fixed. Much appreciated!

Posted on: 2020/12/3 20:26
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
It was down until sometime after 2PM Pacific time and then off again. It still seems a bit hit and miss with some long delays loading pages.

Posted on: 2020/12/3 20:27
Howard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Newbie
See User information
Yes, thanks Big Kev for your time and efforts. P.I. truly IS a sanity lifeline for a lot of folks right now, myself included. The help with our 'Packard problems' is, of course important and the reason the site exists, but in all this craziness of isolation and lockdowns, that sense of community and camaraderie we enjoy within our membership ranks, can't be understated. Chris.

Posted on: 2020/12/4 1:58
'If you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right!' Henry Ford.
1939 Packard Six, Model 1700
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Yes! Big thanks indeed, Big Kev. With this isolation and distancing protocols in place for safely, PackardInfo is truly a lifeline to maintain sanity! Take note of the Donate button and be generous!

Steve

Posted on: 2020/12/4 13:38
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

R H
See User information
Anyone having problems. ?. Takes for ever to load.

Posted on: 2020/12/17 22:43
Riki
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Yes, very sluggish.

Posted on: 2020/12/17 22:53
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I thought it was my ISP as it's been doing that off and on quite a bit lately. Glad to hear in isn't their fault this time!

Posted on: 2020/12/18 4:00
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
For the past few months the website gets "stuck" when I want to look up a car in the owner registry. If I follow the link that Mal puts up when thanking new owners it works flawless, but if I click the link on the left of the page it crashes.

Posted on: 2020/12/18 16:14
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved