Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
93 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

42 chassis and complete 288 with transmission
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Jerry
See User information
Within the next month I will be starting the disassembly of my 42 120 convertible.

One of the first things I want to get rid of is the drive train and I was wondering if there would be any interest in the existing running 288 cu inch engine with an electomatic clutch assembly and transmission. Sometime in its life the original engine was replaced with a 288.

Once the body work is completed and the floors replaced I will move the body over to the restored frame and at that time I will have a rolling 42' 120 convertible chassis for sale

If you have an interest in either let me know.

As I progress on the restoration I will slowly start to sell off some of the extra parts I have accumulated over the years.
Some of the items are a set of 42 front side grills, a set of rear fenders, front and back senior bumpers, complete set of seats and seat frames and more.

Thanks, Jerry

Posted on: 2021/1/29 18:43
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved