Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
156 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

For Sale: 1953 and 1956 Patrician Doors
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Trying to make some space so that I can actually work in my shop so larger parts that I do not need must go. I have these doors but also engines, transmissions and other parts!

The first is a nice rust-free set of four 1956 Patrician doors available either individually or as a set. These include the handles, belt trim and all have the inside garnish molding.

Also three excellent rust-free 1953 Patrician doors which are available individually. These are shells only but I do have lots of trim too, especially for the belt molding.

The doors all came from cars with the power window option so they have the oval cable pass-throughs in the jambs (see the close-up photos) but will work just as well on cars without power windows.

I have a crate that can possible fit three doors but it would otherwise be up to you to either pick up or arrange shipping for a time when I am at my Oregon shop.

Posted on: 2022/5/1 13:32
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved