Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
94 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 92

acolds, Joe, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Great Plains Packards Contact info
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Packard51
See User information
I tried to contact the Great Plains Packards and the email info is not current (undeliverable) and wondered if there are any members here that have current contact info. Used this option because there is no assistance option for outdated club info for regional clubs on the PAC website. Thanks in advance!

Posted on: 2023/3/6 6:51
 Top  Print   

Re: Great Plains Packards Contact info
Home away from home
Home away from home

Don 37
See User information
I was a member of GPP club out of Wichita Kansas for many years from 1976 to around 2000. They had an running add for 6Volt electric fuel pumps. and a member had a Packard source list he sold Internationally. There are still a few active people, but unfortunately most have past on. One still rebuilds any engine that I need, and he charges a flat rate of 25.00 an hour plus machining and parts cost. If you need his number PM me. He is out of Maize Kansas.

Posted on: 2023/3/6 10:07
1936 and 1937 120's Are what we like best. But we also like all other Packards too.

Don 37'
 Top  Print   

Re: Great Plains Packards Contact info
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Packard51
See User information
I am getting a '51 Patrician Saturday. Yes I would love that guys info!! Thanks for responding, I was afraid that was the case, the age issue, trying to get my kids excited about it too, we always need young blood!LOL Thanks again!

Posted on: 2023/3/6 10:28
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved