Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
112 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 110

29tons, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Want to go uncover a rare old Packard?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Gene
See User information
Jon has finally found the connecting rods for the 39 Super 8 I am buying form him. To my knowledge, it has bee setting in that old storage building for years and not seen the light of day. Both front fenders and hood are off and the heads are off the block and there are a multitude of boxes of parts that were to be used to rebuild it. I've just about decided that my 18' car carrier might not be up for the job and would like to go and get it using an enclosed 20'+ car trailer. That way everything will fit neatly inside and I don't have to worry about someone stealing some of the parts.

I plan on going the last weekend of January with whatever I have to work with. If you have an enclosed trailer and want to take a trip, I'd love to pay you and ride along to pick it up. The car is 660 miles away in PA and I'm guessing the trip will take about 3 days. You can make some money and see a 39 Super 8 some out of the shadows where it has hidden for many years. I'm even told I'm pretty good company.
I can even meet you somewhere along the way if it is not too far and make a couple of trips with my trailer to get everything if it will not fit at first.
Gene

Posted on: 2012/1/14 23:43
1949 Packard Super 8 Limousine
1939 Buick Special

War doesn't determine who's right; war determines who's left.
 Top  Print 

Re: Want to go uncover a rare old Packard?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

point
See User information
where is ur packar at in pa,,i live in pa.might be some help to u,,joe

Posted on: 2012/1/15 0:25
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved