Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
40 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 39

Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard boat?
Home away from home
Home away from home

MJG
See User information
My wife and I went out for a sunset cruise this evening and passed a boat with the Packard scrip on the hull. It was a very attractive hull design, looked a lot like a Donzi but with multiple cockpits. I knew it was too new to ever be associated with the actual company but had never heard of or seen one like it. We were both moving too fast in opposite directions for me to flag him down. I figured if we crossed paths on my way home but, did not. Looks like these were made for a dozen or so years, look pretty rare too. There isn't much online about them. Probably would pair nice with a PT boat motor. Curious if anyone knows anything about them..
Mike

Posted on: 2020/10/1 19:09
1948 Custom Eight Victoria Convertible
Others:
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Deluxe Convertible Coupe
1956 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan
 Top  Print 

Re: Packard boat?
Home away from home
Home away from home

bkazmer
See User information
I have a sale brochure buried somewhere. I believe they were based in Florida, and I as you say had no real connection other than perhaps trying to evoke the Packard-powered Gold Cup racers.

Posted on: 2020/10/2 7:38
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved