Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
118 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 115

SSMcDonald, HH56, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1954 Pacific for sale-$32,500
Just popping in
Just popping in

John Patti
See User information
Less than 1,200 of the Pacifics were manufactured and it is believed that less than 50 remain and few in this great condition. This beauty is in top condition and ready to go wherever you want. It is powered by Packard's Ultramatic 359 cubic engine that generates 212 h.p. It was a one family Nevada car from the original sale date until 2016 when sold to an AZ resident who invested around $10,000 in improvements and maintenance. Highlights include, but not limited to stripping the paint to bare metal and repainting the original two tone yellow and maroon colors, overhauling the engine and rechroming and most recently (2024) new professionally installed interior including both seats, door panels, kick panels and a new radiator core. It has power steering, power windows, power antenna and power assisted brakes and new custom made shocks. Alternator was recently installed in place of generator.

Photos are available on Craigslist-Chicago area. I will add a photo as soon as possible. I have receipts from the past 8 years totaling around $17,000. Can forward three dozen photos. Welcome emails or phone calls.

John

Posted on: Today 16:07
 Top  Print   

Re: 1954 Pacific for sale-$32,500
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
John,

Could you please advise when your '54 Pacific Hardtop is sold, so the Registry entry can be updated?

Posted on: Today 16:56
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved