Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
80 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 78

greybeard, Caribbeandude, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: This is what I meant about Packard folks
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Sweet seats - and yes Packard folk are generally good folk. It is unusual to run into a dud. Glad you scored the seats.

Posted on: 2012/4/9 20:55
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Looks like the car was originally light turquoise. My personal favorite is Packard Blue - a very deep blue, almost black. Very elegant. Check out the paint colors on the Packard Club websitehttp://www.packardclub.org/

Posted on: 2012/4/9 21:18
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Hot rod,
This car has changed a lot since I saw it at the wise county swap meet. It was nice talking to you on the phone and meeting you in person at Salado. There are a lot of good Packard people out there.

Posted on: 2012/4/9 21:34
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
(quote) Hot rod,
This car has changed a lot since I saw it at the wise county swap meet. It was nice talking to you on the phone and meeting you in person at Salado. There are a lot of good Packard people out there.

The gentleman that I bought it from had told me that he had taken it to Decatur, had a deal, then it fell through. Lucky me. I'm sorry if I don't recognize your user name. I met a lot of people in Salado. Great people. I'm taking the 400 to Austin this weekend for the Lone Star Round Up. I've been a few times and it's a great event to see old School customs, hot rods and rat rods. I'll put some pics together of what the 400 looked like when I first saw it verses today. It's changed a bit since Salado. LOL

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/9 22:03
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved