Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
162 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 161

53 Cavalier, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: NEW 2007 PACKARD
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Brian,

You forgot the '56 Caribean All-Track. Designed for the Army generals that wanted to get to the front line in style!

Attach file:

jpg  (10.77 KB)
1_4624163f38f68.jpg 439X135 px

Posted on: 2007/4/16 19:28
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
It's scary how much talent there is out here in cyberspace.

Posted on: 2007/4/16 19:53
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Brian, i really like the Patrician12.jpg. LOOKS GREAT!! How much did u ad to the front fenders to create that effect???? I'd lioke to do a real one that way.

Try this, using an Executive pic, lower the entire car by eleminating the area between the two side trim strips. Don't modify roof line.

Posted on: 2007/4/17 22:31
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Keith -

I can't tell you how much I added to make the Twelve, as I merely cropped a rectangle out of the pic, with the trailing edge between the wheel and door opening, and pasted it repeatedly until it looked right. A friend who saw it once joked that the fender script would probably read as "The-The-The Patrician". Then, I used a combination of cut-n-paste and clone-brush to clean up the foreground and background.

Now, I just tried what you asked for with a stock factory illustration of an Exec hardtop, which is a side-3/4 view (showing front end). While I see what you're getting at, a real problem arose in dealing with headlights, grille, and tailights. A restyle of the front bumper bar and rear bumper ends would be needed, which is a bit beyond my digital talents.

Yet, send me a pic of your Exec in pure profile and I can knock something nice out, rather quickly, to illustrate your point.

Posted on: 2007/4/17 23:00
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved