Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
139 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 136

wjames, 29tons, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Fantastic Forties video
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Quote:
Steve, there's a car in the video that piqued my interest and I have no idea what it is. It first appears just after the 2:00 mark, again just after 3:00 and again around 4:00. Odd looking grille, strange headlights... any idea what it is?? Chris.

So fun to watch and I too was surprised to see the odd car that Chris asked about. I have no idea what it is unless it is a customization of some sort.

So many Packards and it was also interesting seeing so many 1942 DeSotos with the hidden headlights (only year for that) which were sometimes open and sometimes closed. We have a large signed Cleworth print of a front head-on view of that car. Cleworth is known for his car art but I've not seen many Packards by him. We know him, though, so I suppose we could ask!

Posted on: 2021/1/5 13:36
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved