Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
129 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 127

happy, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 29 Packard closed coupe rear window
Home away from home
Home away from home

rrhorton
See User information
my window cranks were old rusted seized up parts with a couple of broken springs. I soaked them in a 20% solution of molasses and water for a couple of weeks. Then I sandblasted them, painted and lubricated with white lithium grease. They look new don't they? I have two more not cleaned up with some broken parts if you need something to work with.

Posted on: 2021/2/2 21:11
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Pac5
See User information
Thank you for the reply. I thought the earlier picture was a back window instead of a rear side. But it kind of told me alittle of what i needed to know
. Yes i could use a moch up if nothing else.i could figure out length of arm and what not . Looks like your comming along great. Pictures of the joints help to. Sooner or later ill get to cowl and winshield so if u dont mind keep wood pictures flowing.let me know how much you want and sipping. Im in mi.
Probably 250 mi from where it was built and theres more parts and cars in any other state than mi.

Thanks Rick and Sarah

Posted on: 2021/2/2 21:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Pac5
See User information
No its a 2-4 coupe and im talking about the rear window across the back on rumble seat coupes they go up and down.

Posted on: 2021/2/2 21:37
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Pac5
See User information
Rrhorton, if pacman is not interested in the cap and rotor off the distributor i am. If he's not send me a pm.

Thanks

Posted on: 2021/2/3 9:36
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved