Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
108 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: SCAMMER ON Packard Info
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
I've seen something with "stolen" pics of Packards for sale being posted on various sites. I saw a 1938 Packard coupe for sale in Washington State. On another website I saw the exact some pic listing the car in Pennsylvania at some ridiculously low price.

I contacted the seller in Washington state telling him some charlatan had his car "for sale" in various other states at a give-away-price.

The owner thanked me and removed the ad.

Posted on: 2022/3/22 13:28
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
It seems the modern meaning of liberty is getting away with anything no matter how absurd.

Posted on: 2022/3/23 10:51
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

5540Packards
See User information
You know I wish the government would do its job and investigate all these scammers and hackers and the like I am getting so tired of hearing of friends emails getting hacked I also had my email hacked last year those endless phone calls offering AUTO WARRANTY REPAIR. These are CRIMES and they need to be prosecuted!

Posted on: 2022/3/24 0:21
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

speedster1930
See User information
Couldn't agree with you more. A 443 Packard sedan with custom body advertised on one website for about $30k. The same car on a reputable website for about $80k -its correct value. I advised the not so well know website- no surprise, no reply. Furthermore, there are many vintage car websites with out of date listings of cars that were sold years ago, is a scam too. They get paid for the time you spend searching dozens of dead listings on their sites. Again, when you advise them of cars sold ages ago, no reply. I have even suggested of a few of them that a "DATE" is assigned each listing - woops, NO REPLY.

Posted on: 2022/3/24 1:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
There was a 745 being advertised from a number of different places and was obviously a scam.

However, there are real problems. Catalytic converter theft is not being investigated and that is grand larceny. A $500,000 bulldozer was stolen in D.C. and the police weren't interested. The owner rented a plane and found where it was. The police only got mad for his initiative.

Junkazon is a fence for stolen goods, unarmed capital police are murdered in a riot and it is covered up, a drug company creates drug addicts that die by the hundreds of thousands and the owners get to keep billions, and so on, and so on.

When people complain about shoplifting and such my response is that the rich aren't setting a very good example.

Posted on: 2022/3/24 10:50
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved