Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
88 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 86

Alvin14, Kevinanderson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: NJ Packard Dealership - Dover
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day Alvin14,
First post I see, though been a PackardInfo member for a while, so entitles you to a big

Posted on: 2009/11/5 2:58
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

gunnison
See User information
I am glad to see the Inner Circle material on the website. Thanks, Dave, for posting it. I have a moderately-sized collection of this Packard in-house publication, some of which I have scanned portions of. If the webmaster would like to create a special page for them I'll be happy to forward everything I have scanned. That way everyone can enjoy them. Sharing is the best method to ensure preservation.

Posted on: 2009/11/5 7:24
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I can create an article page and have all of the Inner Circle issues posted on that same page for easy reference.

Posted on: 2009/11/5 11:11
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bill_OBrien
See User information
I am waiting on some info that Ken Chapman is looking into. He has extensive files on packard dealerships but they are stored on an old computer and not easy to 'share'.

Also, a fellow over at Kanter is going to send me his list of NJ Packard dealers....

Hope to be able to vastly expand the NJ section of the directory of Packard dealers!

Posted on: 2009/11/9 23:46
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bill_OBrien
See User information
Well I obtained a copy of the list of NJ Packard dealerships..... wow!!! 3 pages of them!! There has to be well over 50 of them!!!

Posted on: 2009/11/16 21:57
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bill_OBrien
See User information
I was getting the windows on my Audi A3 tinted at a shop in Morrisotwn, NJ. When the fella went to run my credit card at the exotic dealership (High Marque Motors)they are attached to, I noticed a poster on the wall of a Packard dealership! It turns out that it is a shot of Morristown Packard!! The young guy told me that he believes the building is there just down the hill from the courthouse on a side street to the right!

I will have to get out there on foot in the next couple of weeks and have to see if I can get a picture! I will also see if I can borrow their poster to get a copy of the original picture.

Posted on: 2010/6/9 0:32
-

( o\|||/o )

1936 Packard 120 4 Door Touring

Packard Registry Link
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved