Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
49 user(s) are online (37 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 46

Joe, CCR, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

Re: good evning
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
Good day, I am sorry. I have seen the text in Russian and have thought that you know Russian

Posted on: 2011/1/26 3:00
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
All greetings.
Each time, beginning this or that project, wanted to describe, tell in detail all since to conduct propaganda activity on preservation of a technical heritage.
Once again, having collected will in a fist or it is simple from that that at home one that practically never happens (a photo with children), I begin
The given essay has decided to name ?the Bird the Phoenix?, probably there is no creative at whom more, it is ready to consider other variants.

The algorithm of purchase, with all expenses, terms, procedure of payment and т.д has been defined. The Seller has got to me slightly rotten (ихмо), didn't answer, forced my exhausted heart to worry, didn't want where that to go, фотать and т.д.
At first he in general thought that it is New Year's draw, by the way, about dates. Auction came to an end on January, 2nd late at night on our time. I already was at this time in almost brotherly (the uniform customs union) РБ, but distances for us not barriers, especially with achievements НТП and the professional manager of the project. On a sms from Stasa I have learned that we таки have bought the given car. The first small victory, to 150 cognac in studio. Further all under the stipulated scenario, transportation in New Jersey, loading in the container, sending to Kotka, arrival, unloading, Peter, Moscow, Engels. The pleasant expectation, the drunk alcohol, сгрызанные nails, is shorter everything, than expectation of that that interesting and valuable to you is interfaced.
But now a main point, what with it to do, more truly what for, for what purpose?
With what to begin, while itself I think, I ask for suggestions the public, спецов, the guru, all in advance thanks.
I the supporter of the original, in my opinion wasn't sense so far it to drag to do a car not in the original, therefore the project philosophy is solved: the ORIGINAL.
As I wrote earlier that appointment to a car daily, today have lifted on the lift.
So:
1. The body-luggage carrier-has decayed bottom, is in bottom corners the strong centers of corrosion
2. Points of forward headlights-through corrosion
3. Remains of an exhaust pipe
4. The critical condition of a back left wing, right is much better, why?
5. Has been measured люфт a steering wheel
6. A condition of a frame the decent
7. The identification tablet has been removed
8. Candles with little effort are unscrewed
9. Oil level is checked up
10. The engine turns
11. Caps and трим have been removed and hidden
12. The bottom of a cover of a luggage carrier, and an adjoining part of a body has decayed
13. Has been found аккум, its viability is checked
14. In opinion спецов, a lobby condition ходовки very good, and here back on the contrary, in what the reason of distinction of those. Conditions of a forward and back part of a car

Attach file:

jpg  (153.34 KB)
3399_4d9611b28b415.jpg 1288X858 px

jpg  (84.64 KB)
3399_4d9611cb18f53.jpg 1142X767 px

Posted on: 2011/4/1 12:56
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
The first 2 photos this car in the USA.
The last already in Russia.

Attach file:

jpg  (214.67 KB)
3399_4d9613e86b52f.jpg 1600X1200 px

jpg  (197.51 KB)
3399_4d96140b03e60.jpg 1600X1200 px

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:06
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Congratulations on the car getting to you safely. It looks like a nice project and hope to see many pictures of your progress in fixing it.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:24
Howard
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
Thanks, are necessary a hard way.
Purchase of a car without survey is fraught with troubles. On a car photo always looks better, as well as in my case. But anything, the rising road will be mastered by the going.
Whether there are on a site people who live in Russia or in territory of the former USSR?
On a photo loading of a car for transportation in a terminal point.

Attach file:

jpg  (104.00 KB)
3399_4d961bba9e8b7.jpg 1600X1200 px

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:39
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Good luck with your project. You can get lots of good advice here on this site, but often help from someone more local can be better. There are some Packards in Russia but to my knowledge by far the largest group of Packard owners nearest to you is in Scandanavia & Finland where there is a very active Packard Club, the Nordic Packard Owner's Club. You'll find all worldwide members of The Packard Club (PAC) listed in the club directory available to all members. Almost certainly you'll find someone reasonably close to use, familiar with your car and ready to be helpful.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:48
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
Thanks.
Let's search.
Throw off to me the reference to addresses of the international clubs, I can not find, I the beginner.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:57
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information

Posted on: 2011/4/1 14:09
Howard
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Igor from Russia
See User information
thanks

Posted on: 2011/4/1 14:21
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Also member Gusha here on the website is pretty familiar with the state of the car happenings in Russia, the former S.U, and most of eastern Europe..

Posted on: 2011/4/1 14:40
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved