Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
139 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 138

CartRich, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Packard International Fiduciary Issues
Home away from home
Home away from home

R H
See User information
That's good,,was not sure if one passed.or both.don't go to the meets,freeway 5 is a nightmare.. I think i met fred once or twice,,i did get a fuel line from him. But carol, i met a few times, and talked to, they knew my mom and dad.

Posted on: 2012/10/16 22:00
Riki
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin AZ
See User information
I remain with PI because of the strong Arizona region. Arizona's Phoenix members have always been helpful. I was not pleased with the deletion of the monthly newsletter. Honestly, I find the new PI format in the magazine to be less than adequate. I have recently joined AACA to fill void.

Posted on: 2012/10/16 22:32
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

OsgoodConklin
See User information
How about elected Officers instead of inbred appointments?

Posted on: 2012/10/19 20:28
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
COllectible personal experiences:
40+ years of Indian, 30+ years of Cushman, 10 years jeep, short stints off and on with VW's, HD, some racing, 40+ years of other non-vehicle collectibles, 20 years Ferguson.

IN the short 15 years i've had with Packard interests i have never seen such ludicrous and conspicuos amature behavior from self proclaimed long time experts, clubs and vendors etc. The current world of Packard is still living in the 1980's. IT WILL grow up to the present just as INdian and the others i mentioned above have done.

Posted on: 2012/10/19 22:57
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved