Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
214 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 213

moodydavid16, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: running board rubber
Home away from home
Home away from home

Donald Booth
See User information
BDC, by chance are you referring to Kris Arneson and the Running Board Rubber Company in BC? If so, what horror stories have you heard?

Posted on: 2016/7/2 0:25
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Noooooo, don't send your running boards or $$$ to them cause the chance that you get back either 1 is slim to none. I talked to some guys that were taking advantage of by those canucks!

I got mine from the guy in ohio, I think it's Northfield running board.
I found it:
http://www.northfieldltd.com

They were quick and professional for my running boards rubbber for my 38 super eight.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 13:28
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Donald Booth
See User information
Bummer. It looked like a good find. But thanks for the heads up.

Posted on: 2016/7/3 20:54
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Donald Booth
See User information
I followed through with contacting Kris Arneson of Running Board Rubber Company (www.runningboardrubber.com) out of McBride, BC, Canada. I am happy to report that he is as honest as the day is long and not to be confused with some other dishonest yayhoo from Canada. I ordered - and just received - sill plates and a one-piece front floor mat for my 50 Packard and they look every bit as good as the very high quality pictures on his website. I will admit I had my doubts based on comments from others who had bad dealings with some other entity from Canada, but I couldn't be happier with the quality Kris produces. If you decide to order from Kris, allow plenty of time because he only makes one production run per year. But I can tell you the wait is worth it.

Posted on: 2017/1/13 3:06
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved