Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
143 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: '55-'56 A/C Systems (6 bladed fan)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin AZ
See User information
Heaven forgive me! A Dodge-Chrysler-Plymouth-DeSoto (6) blade fan is back on my 400, yikes! I had it and the pulley powder-coated for ($27) earlier in the week and installed both today. As a non-mechanic type, I scrathed my head this morning a number of times, wondering why both items wouldn't fit onto the water pump nose at first? Hum, they fit before I brought them over to the powder-coater? Ah-ha, the powercoat process changed the dimension of the metal ever so slightly! Anyway, I used the bolts to ever so gingerly 'creep' both items onto the nose of the water pump, and now everything looks good .

Attach file:

jpg  (125.24 KB)
20_4ab6afee73b8f.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2009/9/20 17:42
 Top  Print   

Re: '55-'56 A/C Systems (6 bladed fan)
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I was back out at Dan Yocum's estate to pick up a few parts, and also another box of literature that was discover (the best box yet!). One of the items in the literature collection was the 1955 Packard Mark IV A/C manual. So I will get that scan and posted for you guys.

Posted on: 2009/9/20 18:04
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved