Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
153 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 150

DJP-37-120, Don B, Spencer B., more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: 1955-56 manual overdrive transmission
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Quote:
Can you expound upon this? What are you referring to, and what is their purpose?

Nothing special. Just a trouble light that is small, bright and cool to the touch that has a magnet that can hold onto the firewall -- or other places under the dash if more convenient. The LED and fluorescent types run cool so you don't burn yourself like I usually do when working with my old incandescent light. I prefer the LEDs because they are small and bright and not nearly as heavy as the fluorescent.

Here are a couple of LED types sold by Amazon and others. The square one is flexible and can be hung, wrapped or positioned a multitude of ways.

Attach file:

jpg  (44.74 KB)
209_566267840c2c1.jpg 1200X669 px

Posted on: 2015/12/4 23:29
Howard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Sloride75
See User information
Thanks Howard!

Posted on: 2015/12/5 0:38
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Randy
See User information
Howard,
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I did receive the torque converter with the rebuilt trans. I will attempt to change it out as a winter project with the car on ramps in the garage. I will change out the speedometer gear and check the rear flange sizes.
Again thank you and hope you have a blessed holiday.

Randy

Posted on: 2015/12/5 8:38
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved