Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
134 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 134

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Chopped 1937 Packard coupe
Just popping in
Just popping in

elcamino
See User information
This was on ebay about a week ago it got to about $29000 but did not sell. Not sure if I like the chop. It runs a 350 small block Chev.

Attach file:

jpg  (20.28 KB)
5064_50d2f5f5ef023.jpg 500X375 px

Posted on: 2012/12/20 6:26
 Top  Print   

Re: Chopped 1937 Packard coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I talked to the guy about a week ago, and 29k wasn't even close to what he wanted! I like the way they did this, but they screwed it up by putting a 350 in it. If you want to make a hotrod out of a Packard I think this is doing the most justice to it.

Posted on: 2012/12/20 7:33
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Re: Chopped 1937 Packard coupe
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Ben_Wojdyla
See User information
Very cool looking, but needs glossy paint and either the original mill or even bigger. If there was a Merlin engine under the hood, then $30k+ makes sense.

Posted on: 2013/1/1 9:39
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved