Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
100 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Owners registry
Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
That's the beauty about Kansas, all I need to do is take the number I have on my data plate, put it on a bill of sale, have someone sign it to show that they "sold" it to me, and I take it to the DMV with "1925" on the bill of sale. I pays my $15, and in a month I'll have a title. They never look at the car if it's 1949 and older. 1950 and newer is a different story however, you do have to get it "inspected". The inspection involves a KHP officer who got put on the "crap duty" of inspecting cars. Pay him $15, he looks at the serial # on the paper, verifies it with the car, and gives you paperwork to give the DMV. Simple, painless, and easy. How is it in your state? LOL!

Posted on: 2008/9/1 22:14
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well how about we use the chassis year, as that is the foundation for everything else!

Posted on: 2008/9/1 22:32
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
That works for me, does anyone know if there's any chassis #'s on the chassis, I haven't found any in the usual spot, but I know it's a '37 115c.

Posted on: 2008/9/1 22:36
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved