Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
165 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 164

Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1929 Parts List
Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wogec
See User information
Hi everyone,

I discovered the value of the 1929 Illustrated Master Parts Book on my recent journey to Hershey. I am trying to document the correct parts for my car and it has offered much insight. All I am able to find for sale are photocopy versions and unfortunately the quality of the pictures is not great.

If anyone has an original copy of the document (430 pages),I would gladly pay you for a .pdf version. I have searched the online book sellers and can't find any for sale at the moment. I don't really care about having an authentic bound version...just clean pictures of the parts.

I have a clean original of the owners manual and am experimenting with how to submit a .pdf version of it to the website.

I have also submitted a .pdf of the 1929 645 packing slip and battery registration card to the website for anyone interested in 1929 documents.

Thanks.
J Wogec

Posted on: 2013/10/19 18:30
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved