Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
45 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 44

Spencer B., more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Rare sighting in Pahrump, NV
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Today I drove to the local Wal-Mart which I do once or twice a week. I parked in the back by the tire service where there is limited parking, but easy access. Anyway, I had just parked my 55 Pat and was walking toward the entrance when a beautiful, original, unmolested Green-on-green with original cream leather interior 1962 Roll Royce pulled up. Just like my Packard, you don't see those everyday, even in Las Vegas, much less Pahrump.

The owner knew my Packard because he had seen it around town and the annual car show here. It turns out, he had just bought it a few months ago and it's a knock out. His mother, who was along for the trip to Wal-Mart had never seen my Packard before and so she had to check it out top to bottom, front to back. I think she liked it better than her son's Roller. Her dad had a 1941 Packard for a long time, so there seems to be brand loyalty there.

Sorry, I left my camera at home, but the Rolls is supposed to be at the local car show this weekend. Maybe I can get some snaps then.

Craig

Posted on: 2014/4/22 15:23
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Re: Rare sighting in Pahrump, NV
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Fyreline
See User information
Many Packards are among the very few American automobiles that the British would consider to be a PMC (Proper Motor Car).

Posted on: 2014/4/22 18:19
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bryan Spicer
See User information
Do you still reside in Pahrump, I also live there and have a 2272-9 and would like to trade info.
Bryan

Posted on: 2014/10/2 23:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
PM sent

Posted on: 2014/10/3 10:30
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved